Staying Safe on Social
Time & Location
About the Event
Alana Evans and the Adult Performance Artist Guild (APAG) have been in direct negotiations with Instagram and other social media companies to fight for the rights of adult influencers. In the past year, they've not only managed to get accounts reinstated, they've gotten clear direction on what influencers and other sex workers need to do to avoid shadowbans and account suspensions. In this important CentroU event, they tell us what they've learned and what we need to know to stay safe.
The "Staying Safe on Social" webinar will take place via Zoom on Tuesday, May 12th at 11AM PT. The webinar will be hosted by CentroU instructor MelRose Michaels and feature:
- Alana Evans, APAG President
- Ruby, APAG Vice President
- Kelly Pierce, APAG Secretary
- Amberly Rothfield, Marketing and Business Consultant
- Jim Felton, APAG Legal Counsel
The masterclass is sponsored by FanCentro, creators of CentroU, which is the first completely free school for adult influencers to help address the rapidly growing market for self-produced content.
We will contact you confirming your registration prior to the event.
Got questions about how you can stay safe on social? Submit your question here and we'll ask as many as we can live during the webinar: Submit Your Question Here.
Continue your adult education with free educational webinars, delivered by industry experts every month.
- La hora y fecha será confirmado prontoZoom Webinar (Language: Spanish)La clase magistral incluirá consejos y trucos sobre cómo tomar las mejores fotos y videos para vender. Los líderes en el campo del contenido visual explican qué tipo de contenido se vende mejor y le gusta más a los fans y cómo puedes crear este contenido desde casa.